- 2 1/2 cups gluten-free flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry gelatin
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen strawberries with sugar, thawed
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into two greased 9-inch pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean (40 minutes for a 9x13 pan; 20 minutes for cupcakes).